Monday, March 24, 2008

Remember that post back in February where I had spent a little over $30 at CVS? I said that it would be worth it to spend a little extra now, but since I was getting 41 ECB, I would make that stretch as far as I could? To encourage you to shop at CVS, here is a list of everything I have gotten since February 8:

  • 4 Colgate toothpastes
  • 2 Gillette Fusion razors (men)
  • 2 boxes pantiliners
  • Excedrin
  • gum
  • 2 3-packs Irish Springs soap
  • Purell hand sanitizer
  • 8 rolls paper towels
  • 2 packages Mach 3 disposable razors (men)
  • 2 bottles Crest mouthwash
  • 2 packages cotton swabs
  • 5 bottles of Vitamin C
  • cough drops
  • 2 boxes tissues
  • gummy bears
  • 2 Lypsyl lip glosses
  • 2 Oral-B toothbrushes
  • Venus Embrace razor (women)
  • Maybelline lip gloss
  • Listerine mouth wash
  • 2 L'Oreal curling mousse bottles
  • Pledge duster kit

The total amount of cash that has left my wallet is only $11.87. Plus, I still have $30 in ECB to spend, plus $2.50 on a CVS card (after today).

It really, truly works! And my total would probably be lower if I was even half-way decent at math in my head at the register ;).

1 comment: