Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I Need Your Input!

1) My sister-in-law (and my father-in-law) are growing (what I consider to be, at least) a large garden this year. It is producing tons of string beans and yellow wax beans right now. Does anyone know how to make 3-bean salad (you see it a lot at picnics)? Or maybe you have Maggie Matz---'s recipe (I don't like to use last names on the internet), if you live in the area I grew up?

2)Has anyone read any good books lately? Christian or otherwise? I haven't read a good book in a while and am curious to see if anyone's read anything good.

Thanks! :)

2 comments:

Mary said...

Sorry... no bean recipes. But a book recommendation would be anything by Karen Kingsbury. Christian fiction. You'll whip right thru them! A v.good read.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess, I can check with MM and send the recipe to you. BTW, I am reading the SEaport Suspense novels by Kathy Herman (courtesy of someone @ Wellspring's mom). I am on book four, and I am assured there is another series available of 4 books. woohoo!
p.s. the ant siege is still underway, but I will NOT give up the fight :-) Love, B