Saturday, June 21, 2008

Accepted Offer!

Well, we finally got an accepted offer! They accepted yesterday and we signed more paperwork last night. We have our inspection Tuesday night - which is the part that I'm really scared about (where things broke down for us last time, remember?). At least things are finally moving! Thank you God! :)

We're off to buy a new camera today for our trip to the D.R. Mine is from 2004 and is basically a great-great-grandpa in the camera world. Isn't it crazy that a four-year-old camera is considered ancient in the technology world? lol Anyway, those of you who know my brother know that he is an amazing photographer, so I called him this morning to ask his advice. He said that Sony makes really good cameras in the $250 and under range, so I think that's what I'm going to set out to look for. Does anyone have a camera that they love/hate? I'm not sure I'll actually purchase one today, so I'm open to suggestions!

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

YAY about the house, can't wait to hear how things turn out with that!

And I have always loved Cannon cameras. Great little cameras at decent prices. Of course the camera I have now is not a Cannon, it's a Panasonic Lumix. It works great and it's nice and small. (but I'm not a fancy photographer or anything, just like capturing lots of shots of the kids!) =)