Sunday, May 4, 2008

CVS: Real-Life Example

Okay - I had a great day at CVS yesterday, and you can, too!

This is what I got:




  • 3 rolls of CVS paper towels ($.99 each; Buy 2 CVS products, Get One Free in May)
  • 1 Chapstick 100% Natural chapstick ($2.99; gave 1 ECB back)
  • 1 Adidas deoderant ($4.99; gave 4.99 ECB back)
  • 1 Colgate 360 toothbrush ($3.99; gave 3.99 ECB back)
  • 1 Aquafresh Extreme Clean toothpaste ($2.99; gave 2.99 ECB back)
  • 1 Aquafresh Advanced Whitening toothpaste ($2.99; gave 2.99 ECB back)

Here's what I used:

  • $1.50/1 Aquafresh Premium toothpaste coupon
  • $1.00/1 Aquafresh Advanced Whitening coupon
  • $1.00/1 Colgate 360 toothbrush coupon
  • $3/$15 CVS purchase coupon (see post below)
  • $12.98 in Extra Care Bucks

Here's what I paid:

  • $.45

Here's what I was given:

  • 15.96 in ECB

Here's what I'll soon get:

  • $4.99 check (mailed to me) from the makers of the Adidas deoderant (I had a coupon for a free deoderant from the newspaper a couple of weeks ago)

Today's newspaper's SmartSource insert has two coupons you can use on the toothpaste deals. Go to CVS and pick up one Aquafresh Advanced Whitening toothpaste and one Extreme Clean toothpaste. You will spend $3.48 for the two tubes, and you will receive $6 to spend at the store next week!

This could be the start of something really beautiful.

;)

No comments: