Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Butterflies in my stomach....

Tonight at 6 I have my first-ever public school music job interview. I am terrified. I fully realize that if this job isn't meant to be, it isn't meant to be, and I have peace with that part of it. I'm just more terrified about the interview itself. I mean, all I know is that it's in the board room. Does that mean the whole school board interviews me? Or just the superintendent? What kinds of questions will they ask? Will my portfolio be up to par with others'? Ahhhhhhhh! :)


So, if you think of me today or tonight, will you please pray? I already feel kinda sick to my stomach, and I'm hoping that when I go to work (last day at CB today!) my mind will at least be occupied with something else.

I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure the butterflies are as pretty as you girlfriend! I so will be praying for you today, ALL day, and whatever the Lord wills. I love your playlist, btw. That is how I end up scarfing songs for my ipod donchaknow. Love, Bee

Mary said...

Will be praying for you and just in case I forget... will pray now! ;o)

Heather said...

HOW DID IT GO???

I get to start teaching 13 violin/viola students at a music shop July 7. I'm sooo excited!