Sunday, December 16, 2007

Super Savings WEEK

I am linking this to Crystal's Super Savings Saturday, but really this was just a great week at CVS. On Monday (minus a Twix that my husband consumed before a photo was taken):

....for 43 cents!
On Tuesday (CVS is right on my way home from work, if I want it to be):




...for 17 cents!
On Wednesday:




...a little bit more - 4.52....I definitely COULD have used ECB but I just wanted to be able to save them.
And on Saturday:



....for 1.19! Suffice it to say, CVS has stocked our medicine shelf with enough tissues to last a winter (or two :).

The glass Christmas tree isn't from CVS (50 cents from Goodwill!) but it's holding the Reeses candy that I purchased. This wasn't a great week for gaining ECB (I only got 7 back, I think), but it was a great week for free batteries, kleenex, baby care products, and for getting some things I really was out of (like mascara and hair gel) for very cheap. I love this store!

2 comments:

Kacie said...

Great work!

Mary said...

I need to get out more. I want to play the CVS game too! If you lived closer I'd hire you to do my shopping. LOL! I'd pay you in ECB.