Monday, December 10, 2007

Does anybody else feel like Christmas is kinda weird this year? I mean, I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm not feeling as Christmas-y as normal. I mean, I've been to a Christmas party, I have the tree up, the house is mostly decorated, and I've even made two batches of Christmas cookies/candy with my sister-in-law. I'm just not feeling it yet! I'm a weirdo, I know.

The weeks are flying by; I'm so busy with working, teaching voice/piano, singing with the church choir and working on directing the teens' skit. I was also informed that I'm going to be in charge of all of the music for the mission trip to the Dominican Republic that Chris and I are going on with our church next year - and it all needs to be in Spanish! haha Well, at least I have 6 months to refresh myself.


Here is a picture of our tree (I got the poinsettas cheapo from Cracker Barrel, and I have to say, I love them! Our poor tree is still a little bare, since we are still building up our supply of ornaments. Most of them on there now are still homemade ones from when Chris was little :). Oh, and the purple hippo is not for us...it's a gift for our niece that I haven't wrapped yet. lol







I'm also in love with my new Willow Tree nativity set, which was originally $54.99. I was able to get it for only $13 after sales, my employee discount, and a gift card I found at work and nobody came in to claim. :)









4 comments:

Kacie said...

I agree, it definitely does not feel like Christmas. This year has absolutely flown by!

Mary said...

Awww cute tree! And you'll have many decorations before you know it!

Heather said...

i have poinsettias in my tree too! :) it doesn't feel like Christmas because it's over 80 degrees here...

Mrs Marcos said...

I absolutely love your Willow Tree Nativity set. Great job on getting it for $13.