Sunday, November 9, 2008

Drama, Drama, Drama

A few random thoughts from my big ol' comfy armchair in my living room. That's right, people! Living room is moved in! I am SOOOOOOO pumped to have this room basically put together - now my house really, really feels like home again. I am a definite picture person, and it was so soothing to have all of my photos and frames out again yesterday. Plus, it was kinda like an early Christmas to unwrap all of my things again - I forgot I had some stuff!

This afternoon, I spent two hours searching for my keys. It was a nightmare. Not so much because of my personal keys, but because I have about 6 keys on my ring that belong to school. And one of those happens to be a master key to the high school. I was bawling like a baby, but I couldn't help myself, because all I could imagine was that I'd get fired or at the very least, fined a huge amount of money to re-key all the locks. Do you know how many doors are in an average high school building?! Anyway, praise the LORD, they were found in a box in the garage that we had already looked in twice. How we missed them the first two times, I have no idea, but I was a wreck.

I don't know if its the fact that my home feels homey again or because of all of the economic problems in the country (or a mixture of both), but I'm going to start getting into the CVS thing again. Kathy has been inspiring me to get my butt in gear again, and there are a LOT of great deals this week.

I'm going to make myself some decaf with my Vanilla Caramel creamer and cut me some coupons ;).

Thanksgiving is only 18 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!



P.S. I posted a video link on my Facebook site (99 balloons) - I found it from myheartismyhome.blogspot.com and seriously, seriously....you need to watch it.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I hate looking for my keys! I leave them in my jacket pocket and I change jackets so often. So I just bought a magnetic hook I found at the Xmas tree shop that I put on the back of my metal livingroom door. Works like a charm! I am so happy that your house is a feeling like a home now! YAY!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear you are relaxing in your livingroom! Ah, home sweet home. Have a great week in Him, Love, Mrs. B

Anonymous said...

I feel you about the keys, I lost my master keys when I worked for compservices, every faculty office, academic building and dorm room....yeah thousands of dollars to re-key the campus, I was stressed. But I found them. Were coming up for christmas, you might be going somewhere too but if not maybe we can see you sometime.