Saturday, November 10, 2007

Oh, fall, how I love you! I didn't have my own classroom to decorate this year, but that didn't mean I couldn't put a few things around my house to decorate for my favorite season of the year. Basically everything that I own having to do with fall was either on clearance, from yard sales, or I got it on discount from Cracker Barrel. Come to think of it, basically everything I OWN has been purchased on clearance or is from Goodwill! Here are some pictures:


This is above our entertainment center (which was free on the side of the road, by the way!). The glass pumpkins are from a yard sale, the leaves, gourds, and pears were on clearance from Michael's and Wal-Mart, and the other pumpkin and the orange candle were on clearance from CB.



This is our coffee table. Again, the fruit was on clearance at Michael's last year. Chris says I have a strange obsession with fake fruit. Oh well! :)
Lastly, our little kitchen table. The runner was five bucks at Wal-Mart a few years ago. And how can you not love mini pumpkins? Aren't they cute?
I can't BELIEVE Thanksgiving is coming so soon, and I get to go to Connecticut and see my family. I haven't seen my brother since August, and I miss him. On a more serious note, our cars are fixed and it cost less than we were preparing ourselves for, so that was great. Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

Heather said...

AWESOME! since i'm not going home for Thanksgiving, or Christmas :( :( :*(, i told ethan we HAVE to decorate. hopefully i can find some fall clearance stuff. :) it's weird decorating for fall and christmas in florida where things are still sunny and surrounded by palm trees...